How to Create, Change or Reset My iPhone Apple ID
Want to become an advanced iPhone and iTunes user? Then you’ll have to create an Apple ID. You need it to purchase films and music in the iTunes Store, to get new cool apps in the AppStore and back up your data to iCloud. iPhone Apple ID is also required for texting in iMessages and making FaceTime calls. Learn how you can create, change or reset Apple ID.
Create Apple ID on your iPhone
- Unlock your fresh iPhone. On the home screen tap Settings. Or, if you have just turned on the iPhone, choose your language, city and other settings and then you’ll be asked to create an Apple ID.
2. Go to iTunes & App Store
3. Tap Create New Apple ID.
4. Choose the country you are in, then enter your regular email as a name of your Apple ID.
5. Create a password, type it and verify. Remember, that your password must contain at least 8 characters, both uppercase and lowercase letters. But don’t put the same characters 3 times in a row.
6. Fill in your security questions as well as a birth date.
7. Your Apple ID will keep the info about a card that you’ll use to pay for all your purchases. So you’ll have to add billing information in the form of a debit card. Please note that if your kids use your device to play games, you’d better not to keep credit card data associated with your account. You can manually insert it every time you need to make a purchase.
8. Verify your account via email.
9. Now you are free to download any app you wish